Friday 2 December 2011

Megachurch Pastor eddie long’s Wife to Seek Divorce

Megachurch pastor Eddie Long's wife to seek divorce 

Megachurch Pastor eddie long's Wife to Seek Divorce

megachurch Pastor eddie long's Wife to Seek Divorce: The wife of Bishop Eddie Long, the Georgia mega church pastor before now accuse of coerce four young human life form man into compliant sex, has told her attorneys to book for split, according to an account issue Friday.

Megachurch pastor Eddie Long's wife to seek divorce 

Megachurch Pastor eddie long's Wife to Seek Divorce

I ask that you story my unfriendliness and that of my family, as my attorneys and I believe decided that we will not try this case in the medium, and I do not mean to achieve any additional statement regarding this substance, Megachurch Pastor eddie long's Wife to Seek Divorce.




Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment